Friday, May 13, 2011

Sing Out! Magazine – Spring 2011

My copy of the latest issue of Sing Out! Magazine – Spring 2011 –  arrived this week. The cover story is about Jorma Kaukonen.

As usual, this issue of Sing Out! has some of my writing including a contribution to the “60 for 60” folk music symposium.

I also have book reviews of:

Bob Dylan in America by Sean Wilentz
The Long Trail: My Life in the West by Ian Tyson.

And a bunch of CD reviews:

Brenn Hill- Equine
Susan Lawrence- Welcome to Lawrenceville
Lawrence Lebo- Don’t Call Her Larry, Vol. 3: American Roots
Rosemary Phelan- What Sings in the Blood
Ken Whiteley- Another Day’s Journey
Wise-Magraw- How the Light Gets In.

I’m now at work on a bunch of CD reviews and a book review for the Summer issue of Sing Out!

--Mike Regenstreif

No comments:

Post a Comment